Tuesday 21 July 2015

Topshop Bardot Dress


All pieces from Topshop

Bonjour my fellow fashionistas, so some of you may already know that I recently started back at Topshop a few weeks ago (very exciting) I've been given a new role for our new store, opening in 2 weeks!! So to celebrate my new role and new opportunities I treated myself to a new dress. I'd been eyeing up this off the shoulder dress for a while, at only £36 I dont really know why I didn't buy it sooner. Off the shoulder is a big trend at the moment and looks super cute on anyone, it's the perfect summer dress with an edge. 

I styled this look with a turquoise pendant necklace and lace up sandals, again, another big trend this summer, these Topshop ones are super comfy and go with everything. I feel like I say 'goes with everything' a lot in posts but I guess that means I shop well... Right? But back to accessories, this dress being white means it's very easy to dress up with colours, whether it's a bright coral lip or a jewellery over load, you will still look ace in this Bardot dress. 

Have you purchased something off the shoulder? Show me how you styled it below! I need more inspiration.

Abbey x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I love to read and reply to all of them even if I don't straight away I will xx