Thursday 17 September 2015

Lace-Up Punk Rock #1





OUTFIT DETAILS 

All Topshop

There are two things I am loving this autumn, one is lace up details and two is burgundy! From my nail varnish to lippy, its all back to burgundy. My make up is a rather complicated description so I'll narrow it down, the main colour used was Kiko Cosmetics in Pearly Copper and Sleek Palette in I-Divine Storm- and my lipstick is Mac in shade Verve. 

Most of my inspiration for my make up looks come from Pinterest, there are lots how-to and videos to show amateurs like me, how to re-create these looks. My tips for eye make up looks are eyeliner from the inner corner to the outer corner and false eye lashes, these brighten up your look and make your eyes look bolder! Oh and also adding highlighter to the corner of the eye when the look is finished! 

Autumn's biggest trend this year is lace up detailing, it started off with shoes and now you can find it on almost any piece of fashion and its adorably sexy. This number I'm wearing is a bodysuit, I recommend going up a size or too for comfort because it comes up quite small and sits a little too close to the chesty area if you get what I mean.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I love to read and reply to all of them even if I don't straight away I will xx