Wednesday 15 July 2015

A Week in Outfits















Another week in outfits for you all as I've been so pre-occupied with my new job; I recently started back at Topshop *cheers of joy* so obviously with the benefits of uniform, I've got lots of new outfits to show you all. Inspired by the trends of Summer 15', these look take key parts of trends such as Denim styled by yours truly. The lace-up jumper from Zara was a bargain in the sale at £12.99, not so great for the warm whether but great for the evening and you cannot go wrong with a classic denim shirt, this one from Topshop's MOTO collection (as seen on Cara D) and the perfect piece for your wardrobe! 

I've also featured two new hair styles I've tried out in these pics, I found them surfing through Pinterest (again) but I'm hoping to do a post on how to do these soon. 

Abbey x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I love to read and reply to all of them even if I don't straight away I will xx