Tuesday 11 August 2015

A/W.. Nearly









Over the Knee . River Island / Jumper & Patent . Zara / Fur Gilet . Topshop

So to my delight the weather is slowly but surely creeping towards winter, I know most of you will think I'm a nutter for wishing for rain, cold and wind but don't get me wrong, I love the sun but I'm 100% a winter, cosy up kinda girl. 

I've been starting to collect some winter pieces over the last few weeks, two pairs of boots and a fur gilet is a good start I think. The over the knee boots are basically an investment, replacing the chunky platform ones that were a big hit last year, these classy ones are a fab alternative. The other pair were patent ones with gold detailing from Zara, my bargain booties. I wouldn't normally buy anything patent but I loved the gold on these ones and like I said in my post yesterday - I'm trying to get out of my comfort zone! Lastly, the gilet, there are no words for how much I love this. The colour is so pure and it feels so lovely, I warn you, you will get people touching it. It's definitely gonna be my favourite piece to wear this year and if it ever comes in, in black it's mine. 

In summary, be different, get out of your comfort zone and pray for Winter!

Abbey x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I love to read and reply to all of them even if I don't straight away I will xx