Tuesday 11 August 2015

Grandma's Curtains





Head 2 Toe TOPSHOP

Safe to say this might be my most diva-ish outfit to date. I've recently been trying to wear/buy items that aren't normally what I'd go for and I think it's paying off well! 

New uniform allowance day is always a great day, with the opening of the new store in Oxford, everyone was looking ace over the weekend. I wasn't working so I shopped instead.. a lot, I'm doing a week of outfit posts soon so you will see all but for now, this is what I purchased for my uniform. Floral is THE spring pattern but because it's Topshop, this dress has beautiful lace up sides to give it an edge. I added the fur gilet to give this outfit a bold statement and to look less like a Grandma, to be honest, this gilet is pricey but my god it's worth every penny! It's so so soft and the perfect colour to mix up with other outfits. Now heels are definitely not something I often wear to work but when I saw these, I thought 'perfect summer platform'. I managed to last 9 hours in these so I think it's safe to say they're comfy enough.

All in all this is definitely my favourite outfit of Spring.

Abbey x 

2 comments:

  1. Wow this look is amazing! The gilet really does make the outfit! x

    www.writtenbytasmine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much!!! Really appreciate the comment :) x

      Delete

Please comment! I love to read and reply to all of them even if I don't straight away I will xx