Tuesday 4 August 2015

Details








This week.. Where to begin, my busiest week everrr! I've been none stop at work, all day, every day. If you follow me on my social accounts you will probably be bored of me talking about the opening of the NEW Topshop Store in Oxford, the last few days we've been working to get the store ready for the opening on the 6th. As well as working my arse off, I treated myself to a payday treat (or 10) new shoes, shorts, top and bra - all the essentials in life. I finally got my staff card too, whether that is a good or bad thing well it's probably bad lets be honest. 

On Saturday night I was delighted to find out I would be able to take one of our rustic mannequins home that would otherwise be thrown away, so I adopted Dahlia and gave her a re-vamp over Sunday. I used decopage patterned pieces from Hobby-Craft to create this vintage look, at just over £20 it's a very cheap and effective although time consuming but simple to do! I managed to get this done and dry in half a day. 

Now thanks to this VERY hectic week, my body has said enough is enough and given me tonsillitis so I'm hitting the sack. 

Abbey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I love to read and reply to all of them even if I don't straight away I will xx