Sunday 14 February 2016

I AM AMSTERDAM























































Where to eat: 

Prin Heerlijk - The best breakfast
Dubbel- Get the ribs! 
Juice & Salad 
Village Bagels - Best Bagels.. Obviously 
Pasta Pasta - However you want it 
Me Hungry, Leave Happy Food Crib

Where to go: 

I Amsterdam 
Anne Frank House - Book in advance or stand in the cold for an hour and a half 
Vondel Park
Museums 
Red Light District - In daylight 
The Dam - Shopping is good! 
Zoo- unfortunately I forgot my money on the last day so we couldn't go butttt I've heard good things

Tips before you travel:
Bikes are VERY expensive, most places want 50 euro deposit and a credit card or passport 
Best way to get around is by the tram, you can buy a 3-day pass for ALL travel 
Treasure the fact our fast food restaurants don't charge for sauces (that might seem like a strange tip but you have been warned, the charge an arm and a leg for it) 
Dutch men are pretty seedy and will literally dive in front of you to hit on you *rolls eyes in disapproval*

and finally...

Enjoy every dam (excuse the pun) part of this beautiful city!!!!!

A x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I love to read and reply to all of them even if I don't straight away I will xx