Thursday 10 March 2016

SS/16 TRENDS






Summer is edging closer and with that the shops are finally bringing in SS/16 pieces! From NYFW I predict A LOT of pastel shades with be making there way into our wardrobes soon so, I pulled out a few of my last season nail polish to show some of the shades of pink you could be seeing this year. I also styled an outfit using shades of grey and pink, a pink fur gilet from Topshop's last Summer/Spring collection and still one of favourite pieces, simply but with an oversized shirt which I think will be big this year but keeping with the Winter trend of layering, I wore this with an 
oversized (too big size 12) coat and some open toe boots. 
In terms of makeup keep it 'English Rose', simple sparkly eye makeup using bright whites and subtle greys with a perfectly nude pink or grey lipstick if you want an edge, my friend found one in KIKO.

Anyone else just dying for a holiday, some sun and a cocktail!!

A x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I love to read and reply to all of them even if I don't straight away I will xx