Tuesday 5 April 2016

DAY OUT




#LOOK1 - Topshop Dress (similar) | Topshop Heels (similar)




#LOOK2 H&M Co-ord (alternative look; top & skirt)| Zara Sandals (similar)

If you've got a day at the races, a wedding or just a nice day out somewhere fancy this two looks will hopefully inspire your outfits. Look 1 is from last year, I actually bought the dress back in early spring when it was still quite cold but I wore it with a fur gilet so if you think it's a only wear once dress like most people's occasion dresses then think again! The second look, bought recently but unfortunately sold out online at H&M, was bought for a wedding I have in Malta coming up, the bright bold colours will look great with a tan but it's easy to dress down and just wear on a nice sunny day.

I've linked some alternatives above, just as cute and just as perfect for any day out this Summer!

Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I love to read and reply to all of them even if I don't straight away I will xx