Sunday 3 April 2016

BIG KID










Find this look here... 

 Primark Dungarees | Topshop Bardot Top (similar) | Zara Chain Sandals (similar)

Nothing beats the Mondaymorning blues like dressing uber comfy. Of course if you have that luxury, I'msure some of you reading this have to get up and put a uniform on but for thesmall majority of us that get to put on whatever the bloomin' hell we like, itmakes Monday that little bit more bearable. 

I bought these dungarees,now I shouldn't really tell you this story because it doesn't exactly promotethe company I work for butttt hey ho. So, a girl came in wanting to buy ourdungarees (if you didn't already know I work for Topshop Oxford so you’llprobably see me refer to them as ‘our’ because their basically family ok?) butshe ended up putting them down because of the price. She came back in after 20minutes and I wish I knew her name because she saved me £15! But she came backin to tell me she'd found some in Primark for EXACTLY the same and half theprice - an everyday fashion life saver right there and to my luck, which is notoften, they were still in there when I finished work. Now I know Topshopdenim has had it's fair share of negativity but they will always be my go tofor jeans despite that bank-breaking price.

Moral of the story, 'Not All Heroes wear Capes' 

Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I love to read and reply to all of them even if I don't straight away I will xx