Tuesday 5 April 2016

LOVIN' ASOS







Find this look here...

ASOS Trousers (similar) | Topshop Duster (alternative) | Topshop Crop Top (similar) | Next Sandals (similar)

I've had these trousers since last summer and I still can't get enough of them when the sun comes out. They are the perfect holiday trousers and never seem to go out of fashion, now that pinstripes are these seasons must have, these are a great addition to any wardrobe. I've styled this with a white crop from Topshop that I've had for centuries but I've linked a similar one above! A white crop top is an essential for summer because it's so easy to put on with a patterned bottom like a skirt or shorts. Piece with white sandals and a navy duster incase it does get chilly, we all know how unpredictable the British weather can be. 

How do you style your ASOS buys?

Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I love to read and reply to all of them even if I don't straight away I will xx