Friday 15 April 2016

TOPSHOP FROM HEAD TO TOE













   Find this look here...

   TS Skirt | TS Top | TS Sandals (similar) | ASOS Sunnies (similar)

This is my FAV summer look to date; I literally can't wait to go on holiday just so I can wear it! Super easy and cute look for a day exploring Malta, if you haven't seen my 'Summer Travel' I talk all about my Summer vacations coming up and what I'll be wearing so check it out here.

I've had this skirt since January but struggled (oddly) to piece something with it that I liked and how I didn't think of a simple stripe top I don't know, maybe I'm off my game? Stripes go with everything and also look so good pieced with a bold, statement colour so it's the perfect addition to this outfit. I then added some bright pink lippy, sunnies and some tan sandals to finish off the look, black sandals would look just as good but I'm still on the hunt for a perfect gladiator style pair, if you have any suggestions send me the links in the comments below!

Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I love to read and reply to all of them even if I don't straight away I will xx