Thursday 28 April 2016

MALTA









Find this look here...

Playsuit & Sandals . Topshop / Jacket & Hat . Primark 





Find this look here...

Top . H&M / Skirt & Sandals (Similar) . Topshop / Bag . Primark / Sunglasses . ASOS




Find this look here... 

Top . Topshop / Skirt & Sandals (Similar) . Zara / Hat & Sunglasses . Primark





Find this look here...

Top & Sandals . Topshop / Skirt . H&M (Similar) 

5 days, free of rain and clouds. The benefit of having family aboard, I got to travel to Malta for a family wedding last week. We had a couple of days free before the wedding so my dad took us around some of the sites. We first hit Valetta, full of gorgeous food and shops. The perfect place to spend the day, we took a walk around the Barrack Gardens, ate pizza in the square and walked around the town while getting mint ice-cream in my hair. Oh, I also got a henna tattoo! A hanger - very random I know but let me explain why; I am a blogger and a fashion student so a hanger is a symbol of my passion, CLOTHES. I wanted to do a test run before I go and get the real thing this week. 

The next day we visited 'The Silent City' after a very long bus journey, we arrived at this tranquil old maltese village. Full of cute little cafe's and beautiful views. That evening, we walked along the seafront for dinner and on the way, saw the best views Malta had to offer and I think I might have discovered the best carbonara in the land too! 

 The day before the wedding we visted Malta's' Blue Grottos. The clearest water I have ever set my eyes on, literally, I cannot explain how beautiful this water was. I am not the keenest person on boats, considering how much I love the ocean and fish, I am terrified of big boats but put me on a paddle boat in the middle of the sea and for some unknown reason it's like the world has disappeared for a second. The blue grotto's are a collection of beautiful caves on the outskirts of Malta, full of crystal white sands and clear blue water and definitely worth the trek to see, at only 8 euros per adult, it's the perfect cheap tourist day out. 

Have you got any short trips planned this Summer? Let me know in the comments and also if you want to see even more photos and videos, follow me on snapchat; @abbey-lou 

Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I love to read and reply to all of them even if I don't straight away I will xx