Tuesday 19 April 2016

SUMMER TRAVELS












Find this look here...


Anyone would think it's 30 degrees out...In my defence it has definitely got warmer AND I've got a trip to Malta coming up as well as Morocco with my Fashionistas after Graduation. So I am very very excited for the warm weather. I've started thinking about some outfits because I need to travel light for both trips, mainly because I'm travelling with 3 other fashion enthusiasts and we might just need the whole plane at this rate. 

I'm obsessed with crisp white pieces at the moment, they make you look that little bit more tanned and look so nice when the sun is shining (unless it's gone see-through and then well your buggered, embrace it). I am also loving that chambray blue, I've seen quite few pieces in H&M which are so needed! But the best thing about these colourless colours is that you can literally be as creative as you like with either your make up or your accessories and I choose both! A bright pink is literally going to be my go to shade this Summer, it gives you such a nice glow and goes with everything. I've pieced this look with my Toyshop pin stud sandals and a big chunky necklace to give the look some character. 

Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I love to read and reply to all of them even if I don't straight away I will xx